Please see the attached notice from the City of Richmond regarding updates on garbage and recycling collection.
Beginning Monday, March 30th, Republic Services will have a temporary change in the recycling and bulky waste pick-up services. The recycling and bulky waste services has been cancelled until further notice. There will be no change to the trash service which is picked up twice-a-week.
- No recycling service on Fridays.
- No bulky waste service for the 2nd Wednesday of the month. Please do not place bulky items at the curb. They will not be picked up.
- The Spring Cleanup has also been cancelled.
- The Shred Event has been rescheduled for October 24th.
- Trash service will remain the same, there is no change. Carts should be curbside by 7 a.m., with 3 feet of space between any other objects such as cars, mailboxes, fences, etc.
- Green waste will remain the same, there is no change.
Thank you for your patience as the City works with Republic to continue to provide service to our residents in the safest manner possible.
Questions? Please contact the Public Works Department at 281-342-0559.