GFL Green for Life – Poly Carts: Commingle Recycling
Safety, Knowledge and Experience – the GFL Advantage
Please place the following items in your recycling cart.
- Plastic (#1, #2, and #5) – bottles, tubs, jugs, and jars
- Metal – all cans
- Glass – bottles and jars
- Paper – paper, cartons, and cardboard
Tips for Success: Empty and rinse your plastic botles, tubs, jugs, jars, metal cans, glass bottles and jars. Flatten any cardboard boxes. Place items loose in container, NO BAGS.
What can’t I recycle?
- Aerosol cans
- All batteries (car, lithium, etc.)
- Aluminum foil
- Ceramics or dishes
- Chemical containers
- Clothing or textiles*
- Disposable cups (plastic and coffee)
- Electronic waste (TVs and computers)**
- Food waste
- Hazardous waste
- Medical waste
- Motor oil containers
- Plastics ((#3, #4 #5, and #7 plastic items are not recyclable)
- Plastic bags/wrap*
- Scrap metal/wood**
- Shredded paper**
- Tanglers (cards, hoses, wires, etc.)
- Window glass and mirrors
- Yard waste
* Take clean and dry plastic bags and wrap back to the grocery store.
** These items may be accepted aat a convenience center or other facility in your area that will recycle them.